Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: RMX issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My Hercules RMX is not able to control VirtualDJ. Does anyone else have this issue? I'm able to play music but not to control VDJ using my panel...

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 7:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which Version of VDJ do you use?

Do you have the latest RMX Driver?

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 9:09 am
Same problem here... my Rmx works rather well (but not perfectly... *) with VDJ DJC Edition, but not with the Pro 5.0.7 version. All I can do with VDJ Pro is to have some sound and play with timecoded CDs - but no control...

* for the "not perfectly", it seems that your software has to be tweaked : the quality of the line in sound brutally decreases after some time, like half an hour. I couldn't reproduce this problem with other software.

I use the latest and only Mac drivers.

Inviato Sat 05 Apr 08 @ 10:16 am
I use the latest RMX drivers and the latest VDJ Pro software...

I'm also having issues running VDJ on my boot camp Windows Vista. Audio stutters and hick ups about 2-3 times in a song...

Inviato Sun 06 Apr 08 @ 3:49 am
ruremixHome userMember since 2007
why do we continue to support buggy soft?

buy serato and forget about it!

Inviato Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 9:46 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
No license = you're not supporting it. You must really hate VDJ if you're in the forum complaining about it. Be positive, and go to Serato's board and tell them how much you love it. Don't complain if you didn't buy it. That's like complaining that your illegal music from Limewire isn't high enough quality for you.

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 2:17 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ruremix wrote :
why do we continue to support buggy soft?

buy serato and forget about it!

If u have the purchased version it won't as buggy as u think. I think so far VDJ mac have improved much since its first 4.3 released. And it is stable except i can't use timecodes atm. Other than that i use it week in week out n it been pretty good n so far no crash;)

U might have the beta version or the old version hence it is buggy for u.

If u like to use this software, pls support its development by purchasing it.

Hope to see u as a pro user soon;)

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 5:37 am
snmtazzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Does the RMX work with serato itch?

DJ Matt

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 11:43 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't think, Serato itch is a very closed program with some dedicated hardware.

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 3:36 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)