Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mk2 vista problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bedaddjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hello i am trying to install my mk2 and vdj on my new vista computer. everything installs except mk2 when i put in the cd i get this message when i run setup stringIDS_targetreq_DESC_OS wan not found in string table. so i downloaded the software from hercules web site . but when i run vdj i can use the scratch wheel and everything but the volume doesnt work . it goes up and down on the computer but it stays constant on the speakers.if i turn the nob on the headphone jack it switches sides on the loud speaker and headphones. also none of the treble, mids or bass noobs work . anyone know what i need to do. btw when i try to update mk2 it says i have the latest driver. what do i do?thank you

Inviato Mon 16 Jun 08 @ 7:37 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'd completely remove the HERC from the PC then reinstall from scratch.

And the Top/Mid/High buttons don't work with V5 and the latest Herc driver. It's made that way. I got used to it.

Inviato Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 4:21 am
bedaddjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
thanks i just rolled vdj to the 5.00.0 it all works good now. one more thing why is it when i try to use more than 2 effects at a time it starts to stutar and freeze untill i turn it off . this is what i am running . thanks again

HP desktop cpu windows vista
intel dual core 2.0ghz
5g memory
500 gig hard drive
200 gig external maxtor hard drive
hercules mk2 controller
vdj pro

Inviato Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 7:31 pm
hi i got the cd dj console mik2 version 2.0 was working on my lap np but now the problem is i brouth my lap for a fan repair and they swap all in it they told me they change hard drive now all i get when i try too install cd is this error -> stringIDS_targetreq_DESC_OS was not found grrrrr what can i do too install complet my cd on fookin vista i hate vista ... can someone help me thx all

Inviato Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 7:10 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)