Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin Request: Hercules RMX 16:10

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey there, I'm using a 16:10 style screen at the standard 1280x800 and I just need the Mac skin but with the options for recording, broadcasting and what not. I hate having to switch skins from a standard virtual dj skin to the mac console edition skin. I use a PC but I've got the mac size screen and the mac skin fits perfectly. If someone is developing one, that would be amazing. maybe some more effect controls for the effect buttons instead of two adjustment knobs per side. I'm sure a lot of people with the rmx would appreciate it as well. also, I know in earlier skins that you could put in a few buttons that would allow you to on the fly adjust the pitch percentage...if that's possible, please try to include it. I'm great with photoshop but I have no clue where to begin with creating my own skin. if there isn't someone who wants to do this favor, I might just try to find the time to do it myself. Thanx in advance if you can. If you can and will do it, contact me on msn or aim and I'll see about getting one of your mix's on my shoutcast server. just make sure it's a merged file, 64kbps mono mp3 and you'll be put in rotation and given props on multiple levels.

Inviato Mon 14 Jul 08 @ 3:58 am
yeah i would GREATLY appreciate a better RMX skin. i have a terrible problem with the one available for download. i try to set new effects for each of the six buttons but they still revert to the original ones no matter what i set it to. perhaps thats a mapping problem. There needs to be tabs for effects though. you can't even edit the beatgrid in the current RMX skin. anyway if there could be an improved one that would be AWESOME!

Inviato Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 1:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)