Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Virual DJ Visualizations

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

SumWanaHome userMember since 2008
Are there any visualizations for Virtual DJ like the ones on Media player and Winamp, and if so where can I get them?

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 7:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
VirtualDJ is compatible with Sonique visualisations. Registered users can download a test pack of plugins from this site, otherwise google is your friend in finding various plugins. Beware some plugins are not compatible or are coded for a specific host application. Some will throw a fit if winamp is installed.

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 7:55 am
SumWanaHome userMember since 2008
I have googeld it but have found nothing uselfull. I did however find Winamp wrapper for AtomixMP3 but dont have a clue how it works.

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:01 am

Inviato Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 9:17 am
The visualizations from Boxee media center are the best, i wish there was a way to use them.

Inviato Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 5:01 pm
Ooooold thread dude.

IIRC Boxee uses ProjectM which is a milkdrop compatible system and being OpenGL based would be an absolute pain for VDJ under Windows.

Inviato Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 6:47 pm
DjRatRHome userMember since 2010
Bumping this thread because it shows up in various Google searches.

So now that you know why, could someone please post a working link for a visualizations pack so that future Googlers don't have to do so much searching? I can't even find anything from searching these forums! Why is it so hard to find any?

EDIT: The section on the site to find them is poorly-worded. You can find them in the Video Effects portion of the Effects Plugins category. Here's a direct link to a decent pack that should cover most people's needs:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/4207/72_Sonique_Visual_plugins_certified.html

For those of you coming from Google, you'll have to register your controller/software on this site in order to download them.

Inviato Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 7:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)