Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FLAC Support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

taseumHome userMember since 2008
Hi , im looking to see if there is code for FLAC audio format , i know for PC version there is code for it. Any help appreciated ;)

Inviato Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 5:43 pm
tomixitHome userMember since 2009
hi, has any one been successful at playing FLAC on VDJ 5.2 on latest OSX / MAC ? This is very important feature for me, and i got a gig coming up where ill be using my friend's mac pro to dj, yet most of my tunes are FLAC and converting them is not a very realistic options....

any suggestions welcome, and thanks in advance!!!

Inviato Wed 10 Jun 09 @ 11:23 am
And I've got the same question. I'm going to assume the silence means that FLAC is only supported on PC where supposedly the internal codec can read it.

I'm running the latest Virtual Vinyl 6 now and haven't gotten it working. I've installed all sorts of codecs to my system but Virtual Vinyl doesn't list them as options, and none of the codecs listed work.

Inviato Thu 15 Oct 09 @ 3:19 pm
I tried a few things, I read the post on how FLAC is "supported" in Virtual DJ and found that it is not explicitly supported what is supported is the functionality of adding unknown/named codecs. On Windows they have managed to get FLAC working through some Windows Media Player direct show codecs.

I thought that If I followed the same logic and was able to get Quicktime to play FLAC, then Virtual DJ would be able to play it through quicktime. I succeeded with getting Quick Time to play FLAC but still get an error in Virtual DJ so if anyone has successfully played a FLAC file in Virtual DJ on Mac OS X I would like to hear how it was possible.

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 11:39 am
I also need this to happen. I use VDj 6.0.5 with Mac SnowLeopard. Any help ?

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 12:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)