Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Timecode and CDJ-200s

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I just recently hooked up timecode with VirtualDJ and my CDJs. The timecode config screen shows 100% quality for both. Playing and bending tracks is not a problem. The problem occurs when I hit the CUE button. When I hit play the deck plays when I hit pause the deck stutters, and I can move the jogs to align my cue point, but when I then hit CUE the deck starts playing even though there is no timecode coming out of the CDJs. I have tried almost all variations in the config page but no luck. Smart, Relative or Absolute make no difference. I am using the latest version of VDJ and the timecode mp3 from the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shehryar

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 1:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
What kind of soundcard are you using?

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:08 pm
M-Audio Connectiv. I don't think it is the sound card because the signal shows up as 100%. Also play and pitch bending work fine, it is only when I CUE and there is silence instead of a timecode signal that VDJ plays instead of stopping.

-Shehryar

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 7:14 pm
Fixed my problem. I just had to set the Signal type to VDJ Timecode (v4) instead of v5. I just assumed that the CD timecode file on the website would be the latest (v5) but apparently that's not the case. Thanks for helping to debug this.

-Shehryar

Inviato Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 10:55 pm
You could also fix this problem by putting the silence further up in the timecode options

Inviato Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 2:16 am
00dj2gPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have tried this to no avail... Everything (maya 44usb, 2 stanton c.304s, vdj 5.2.1, tccds) worked great, until one of my cd tables had to be replaced. all I did was swap out to a pioneer cdj1000 mk3 ;) and all of a sudden i am having this cue problem and getting 0% on that deck. I don not have this problem on the stanton side at 100%... Please help!

Inviato Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 6:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)