Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Someone help please song dosent load

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
What method did you use to transfer all of your music to the new machine? I would guess your music files have somehow become corrupted....

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 12:16 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1st: open a song with any other media player / audio editor - if it sounds ok it's a problem with
sound card ASIO latency setting in VDj. If it sounds the same, well I have no idea what went wrong.

2nd: It might not load fully because of a a low setting in Settings > Options > Max Load.
Set it to at least 15min or Always. This option can be used to limit the stress on low-RAM computers.

Unless the track is corrupted of course, than it won't load on any setting.

BTW, next time you need to record your screen, use a screen capture software. The result will be much
clearer picture than waving a web-cam in front of your monitor. This one is free I think: Freez Screen Video Capture.

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 3:38 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
are all your drivers upto date for the rmx and which version of the software are you using, there was a partial fix to this stuttering effect in 5.1 but wasn't really cured until 5.2.1, also in the sound card options try using 4:1 instead of the rmx icon.

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 5:48 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is this u using on the trial of VDJ pro? Have u try on the DJC edition? I see u have mk2 n rmx djc edition but in the vidz u using the pro version??

Try to scan the song first before loading to the deck.

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 6:49 am
i used a memorey stick but i dont think thats the problem because when i use itunes when its not connected to the rmx it dosent work properly but when i disconnect the rmx and connect the sound from my laptop directly to the speakers that problem does not happen

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 3:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)