Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: database lose tracks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello, i recently upgrade on 5.2.1 and notticed something weird with the database. Everytime i open vdj i have to add my mp3's to search db again because a lot of tracks doesn't appears when i search for them.After scanning my HD everything is ok for a while but later on this happens again.On config tab/browser i have selected add database manually because i don t want to scan all my HDiscs. It s the first time i have such a problem with vdj and i haven t seen other posts with this kind of issue. I am using Vista and an external western digital 320gb (essential) without power supply if that makes any point! Thanks!

Inviato Mon 22 Sep 08 @ 11:32 am

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 1:29 am
No my friend, I don't want to change my mp3's filename mask (and why shoud i?)
Database worked so fine in all other versions, now what?

P.S. Even if i wanted to change the filenames how should i know how many and witch tracks doesn t show the search result?

Thanks for the response anyway

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:57 am
Any Other Thoughts?

Inviato Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 11:50 am
I guess i am the one and only! do i win something?

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 10:34 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
dimitris_g wrote :
I guess i am the one and only

I well my problem is on the same lines as yours, but I keep losing my Cue points in tracks I know had cue points in only a few days earlier.

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 10:50 am
Definitely not the only one.

I've been having nothing but issues since upgrading (downgrading) to Virtual Vinyl 5.2.1

Ever since it upgraded, I've lost songs, songs don't fully load. nothing is beat mapped or have lengths. none of my playlists are showing up and none of the play counts...they are all reset to 0 each time I reopen the program.

Inviato Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 9:18 pm
Hi Folks!

At last I've made the jump from 3.4 to the latest 5+ version. Mainly because I bought an RMX. But I am a Pro Edition user.

I got it all set up and Database etc was looking good.

Each time I restart VDJ some of my titles have disappeared, some of my track lengths have gone and some BPM's have gone... I say some but In reality it's lots...

It's sooooooooooooo..... annoying to repair it and it keeps happening....

Any fixes??

Thanks!

Rob

Inviato Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 1:06 am
P.S. Even if i wanted to change the filenames how should i know how many and witch tracks doesn t show the search result?

Make a filter folder isscanned=0 and add the drive to DB.
In this folder the songs not listed will appear and mabye you can make something out if there is strange signs or something.

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 2:51 am
Jensen_sbp wrote :

Make a filter folder isscanned=0 and add the drive to DB.
In this folder the songs not listed will appear and mabye you can make something out if there is strange signs or something.

nice way of thinking my friend but the problem stil excists. thanks anyway

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 1:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)