Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I Need Some Advice

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello I have a qustion about some Hardware and or Software ok I'm a begener DJ idk if I can call my self that yet?
Ok I'm starting out what Hard were should I get what is absolutely nessesary for me to mix?
Which is beter origanal turnatbles or electronic ones that have the small turntables?
Idk if you need to know this but I am going to be making music like Techno and Trance stuff.

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 5:12 pm
First Buy VDJ License IS your first and most important Tool, Then come back to te forum. The turntables depends on what your going to do and your begginer skills.

Inviato Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 11:40 pm
Xneotechnethia wrote :
Hello I have a qustion about some Hardware and or Software ok I'm a begener DJ idk if I can call my self that yet?
Ok I'm starting out what Hard were should I get what is absolutely nessesary for me to mix?
Which is beter origanal turnatbles or electronic ones that have the small turntables?
Idk if you need to know this but I am going to be making music like Techno and Trance stuff.

Making or playing music?

If you are just starting out, turntables are a waste of money. I'll repeat this for those in the back of the audience. Turntables are a waste of money if you are just starting out. This is not my opinion. This is fact.

The only reason why Time Coded Vinyl solutions exist is to make Old Schoolers (like me) feel comfy with computers. That's it.

You want to go digital. Buy VirtualDJ. It's the best computer DJ program. Follow the hardware recommendations and buy the fastest computer you can possibly afford.

Don't worry about hardware right now. Concentrate your money on purchasing music after your PC purchase. Build your library/catalog.

Once you've got a decent collection, then start asking advice about hardware. Right now your most important purchases are VirtualDJ, a kickass PC and your music collection.

As far as your music collection is concerned, subscribe to all of the reputable/major sites and start downloading music at the highest bit rate possible. I rip all of my CDs to 320kbps, the highest possible MP3 bit rate.

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 12:07 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
good advice, spot on...

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 7:43 am
don't buy anything, get the demo version and see if it is for you.
as far as hardware, get some headphones.

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 8:18 am
Well I have VirtualDJ but nothing to hook it up to and Ive been useing it for a while now.

Inviato Wed 24 Sep 08 @ 10:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)