Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sony Viao

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

just wondering if anyone uses this type of computer thinking about buying it was wondering how virtual dj runs on it

Inviato Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 5:08 pm
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I'm using a Sony VGN-N250E laptop and not had any issues. The issues I had were with Vista a little after vista was coming standard on computers and VDJ.
My only regret is not spending the extra money to get a better video card for video in a higher qualty machine. I love sony machines and think they are about the closest thing to a mac in the PC world you can get.

For what I'm doing it is doing great.

Inviato Sun 28 Sep 08 @ 8:24 pm
There are both low spec and high spec laptops in the Vaio range. Although Sony machines are generally very good, just like any other I would avoid the cheap low spec models. I have a mid range Vaio and it runs VDJ with the DN-HC4500 very well.

I am running XP though ..... just personal preference there!

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 6:45 am
cool u said that i should get one with a higher quality video card just for the virtual dj program or a higher video card if i want to video mix....i was looking at them at best buy ill take into account now the video card

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 08 @ 5:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)