Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Simple Virtual Vinyl Question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Sup guys! It's been awhile but once again I need some advice...

I'm thinking about purchasing Virtual Vinyl 5 to start DJ'n with vinyl. Question is, my fellow DJ is using Serato Scratch Live with one turntable, and he has shown me how the Input Reverse option in Serato gives him the ability of virtually having 2 turntables when actually just having one to mix. I thought it was a pretty nice ability to pick up the needle, and the song would keep playing, and then be be able to pick another song and play it on that same turntable and mix the two songs.

I know Virtual Vinyl 5 contains Numark CUE 5, which I have been using currently, and I am just wondering if Virtual Vinyl / Numark CUE has a similar feature to what Serato can do. I just finished looking throught the Numark CUE reference manual for DJing with 1 turntable, and hopefully what they were explaining is sort of like the Input Reverse ability.

Please let me know guys, thanks!

r/
DJ P

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 1:45 pm
Yes vdj can do this as well. Nearly all dvs have this type of options.

However before you go buying the virtual vinyl setup, get the audio 8 card instead & just get the vinyl from vdj/numark.

I have heard many complaints the Numark card but the audio 8 is absolutely quality & it has more ins & outs

Inviato Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 12:44 pm
also the turntable will control the song UNTILL you load a new song as soon as a new song is loaded it then controls that song or you can switch what son its playing by pressing the 'pfl' button and selecting the active deck bascailly it controlls the active deck.

Inviato Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 10:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)