Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MagSafe Power Adapter

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I know this is the wrong lace to ask this, but maybe you guys can help me.

When I am at home, I connect the MagSafe adapter to my mac and the LED turns green or orange, meaning, the adapter is working. But when I got to my gig, I connected the adapter to my mac, but the LED didn't turn on, and the computer was working on battery. I was forced to start the gig with my other laptop, running on Windows. Later on, about 1 or 2 hours later, I connected the adapter to my mac again, just to try it, and it was working!!!! I was forced to put a record on, in order to switch laptops...

Does anyone know what is wrong? or am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks anyway

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 12:03 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
adapter overheated its common, I have 2 for this very reason.

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 3:31 pm
Are u serious? Now I'm just freaking out. I don't now what I would do if that ever happened. If my laptop died I guess the gig would die too. But u know what? all these incidents are just bad luck. I may decide to get a second power adapter then for some reason my monitor dies out, or keyboard stops working. It's just bad luck in my opinion.

Is the problem with the adapters a known issue? Has it happened to a number of people?

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 4:33 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
pioneerdigi wrote :
I know this is the wrong lace to ask this, but maybe you guys can help me.

When I am at home, I connect the MagSafe adapter to my mac and the LED turns green or orange, meaning, the adapter is working. But when I got to my gig, I connected the adapter to my mac, but the LED didn't turn on, and the computer was working on battery. I was forced to start the gig with my other laptop, running on Windows. Later on, about 1 or 2 hours later, I connected the adapter to my mac again, just to try it, and it was working!!!! I was forced to put a record on, in order to switch laptops...

Does anyone know what is wrong? or am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks anyway

I hope that never happens to me at a gig.

It hasn' t happen to me as of yet. I hope not!

Inviato Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 5:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)