Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NO FADER ON RMX AND VDJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi all

just got my new rmx and the cross fade dont do anything when i move it over it moves in vdj but it dont cut sound at all plus im getting no sound from deck 2 at all my m8 has vdj 5.2 and i cant even get my rmx to work at all with that can any 1 help me out with setting it up for both please as i want to use at my mates later

many thanks

pinhead1000

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 4:31 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can register your rmx in "modify my profile" if you like... just use the serial on the reverse of the cd cover that you got, it will then allow you to a limited amount of goodies.

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 10:01 am
cheers tayla

can you tell me how to set it up properly m8 ive been trying since 9am this morning and cant get the crossfade to do anything

i have the rmx to pc via usb
my pc speakers into the jack plug in output 2 using the green plug that normally goes in the back of the pc with an adaptor on the end

in vdj my sound options are

inputs =none
outputs = headphones
soundcard = rmx

ive disabled the fader in vdj but i get nothing from the fader on my rmx it moves in vdj as i move it but dont change from deck a to deck b

hope you can make sense of that and please please help me out im rippin my hair out now

many thanks

pinhead1000

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 10:11 am
all sorted now ;)

cheers jimmy b ;)

Inviato Sat 25 Oct 08 @ 1:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)