Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Tech questions about ICUE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok. New (old) guy here. I use to DJ many moons ago here in Florida. I had been thinking about getting back into it (mostly as a hobby), but the cost of buying all the equipment and vinyl always kept me away. I have just purchased an ICUE computer mixer and was reading a lot about it which has raised questions. Everytime I searched the internet for the answers I was always clicking on one of your links. While my questions were not directly answered I did get some info. So here are my concerns:

I have a Sound Blaster Live 24 Bit internal sound card in my computer. Will this support the headphone preview with the ICUE?

I have an AMD 3300+ Processor with 2 GB of RAM. Is this good enough?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to "Spinning" again. It's been a while. Hope I haven't completely lost my

Inviato Sun 26 Oct 08 @ 4:03 pm
tvo14Home userMember since 2008
I have an ION ICUE and it works fine as a "Bedroom" DJ. Dunno if I would use it in public.
Any 4.1 up to 6.1 sound card will work fine. Basically, you need to config your sound card for surround sound to use the headphones in one of the outputs.
The PC requirements are fine. I find that the ION ICUE's controller settings aren;t the best and take alot of manual adjustments. Such as the Bass, Mid and Trebles needs to be adjust everytime I load a track or it will default to all minimum settings. I got the ICUE for 45$ on ebay, so I don't expect much, I will probably upgrade to the Total Control which is the higher end version of the ICUE made my Numark which is the parent company of the ION ICue.

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 1:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)