Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 45 rpm TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

li6orHome userMember since 2008
Hi there, been searching this forum and vdj website up side down, but woznt able to find any info about mixing tcv at 45 rpm. Is it posible anyway? I got torq, which sux. but the sound card is quite ok not perfect, but ok. Anyway as i mix mostly DNB im looking for a solution on mixing digitaly at 45 rpm and dont necceserly wonna buy serato or final. Does anyone have any experiences with this? Or i know that this question has been around here for many times but with the new version of VDj and "noisemap" do the serato vinyls work in absolute mode now or still relative and do the 45 rpm sides of serato vinyls wrk at all? chears

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 1:44 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
TCVs for VDJ works in 33 and 45 rpm, with absolute, smart and relative modes.

Inviato Thu 30 Oct 08 @ 8:07 pm
okey,, well then i gonna try it out by purchasing vdj tcvs. just wonted to claryfy that it works before spending any money. Anaway is there a 45 rpm side on the vinyl or is the tdv just going to be shorter :) if so how many minutes will it then be able to control. Sorry for my stupid questions, but there is nothing to be found about this on the web

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 6:04 am
You will not have a limit in time to control your song. When the record ends, you can just put your needle back on the beginning of the record and keep going :)

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 7:24 am
Yes, the vinyl will be shorter, but don't worry about it, you have a lot of time to play your mp3's.

Of course, like VanStino told you, you have to put on the begining for the next song.

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 8:47 am
thnx alot :), appreciate

Inviato Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 10:35 am
It was nothing.

We are here to help users with probs.

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 2:24 am
1 thing though, if its at 45 then it will reach the end of the TCV faster (because the turntables moving faster), so i have it on 33 just so i could squeeze in 2 maby 3 songs before putting the neddel at the begining because im lazy!!!

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 5:01 am
Better put your needle back to the start every song :)

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 8:18 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VanStino wrote :
Better put your needle back to the start every song :)

Yep,

I thought that what you were suppose to do anyway ;)

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 1:37 pm
im just lazy and forget!!! (sometimes its the stuff im on!!! i mean alcholl!! um yeah!) i do sometimes but only when i have to clean my needal from all the dust thease TCV's contain!!! its like a living room that hasnt been dusted for 5 years!!!

Inviato Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 4:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)