Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: lame encoder help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have VDJ 5.2.1 with a Hercules Rmx and i'm trying to record as an MP3 file but it's telling me i need a lame encoder. so i went n downloaded the damn thing but now it says it can't find the encoder on my computer. i even followed the steps to locate it physically: C:\Users\User\appdata\Local\Temp\lame_enc.zip <----- that's where i found it but somehow my VDJ thing isn't able to find it. it still says can't find the encoder. help please

Inviato Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 2:10 pm
never mind, i found the encoder and got it to work. but now it's saying it doesn't recognize the sound card. i've got my sound card set up as my Rmx but it's not recognizing it. would anyone know the reason for this?

Inviato Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 2:40 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You better use ASIO mode for the RMX.

In my BLOG you can find help.

I hope you get your RMX working fine.

Inviato Mon 03 Nov 08 @ 7:02 pm
it was set to the ASIO driver but it still doesn't record

Inviato Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 1:51 am
DsparkHome userMember since 2008
I'm trying to broadcast my music online and i got everything right for the IP and port # but it says encoder error. What should i do? Please help me. Thanks!

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 5:52 am
Dspark wrote :
I'm trying to broadcast my music online and i got everything right for the IP and port # but it says encoder error. What should i do? Please help me. Thanks!

Don't duplicate posts, please.
This is not a post for your question.

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 5:47 pm
Kuhlydoscope wrote :
never mind, i found the encoder and got it to work. but now it's saying it doesn't recognize the sound card. i've got my sound card set up as my Rmx but it's not recognizing it. would anyone know the reason for this?

You said that you have solved the problem.
The ASIO mode it's for the problem of soundcard.

Wait for your answer.

Inviato Sun 09 Nov 08 @ 5:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)