Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Club Mixing - Page: 16

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

HOw to register it. plz tell me method

Inviato Wed 18 Aug 10 @ 11:18 pm
Ohh txxx Brooder

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 4:45 pm
i think that U must Hv an Crack

Inviato Sun 22 Aug 10 @ 4:54 pm
techo vs. ghostmix ...what should be the dancer want mix music?

Inviato Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 7:29 am
how 2 dwnload the virtual dj pioneer 1000 pro dual

Inviato Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 7:31 am
Ok i can say that this is the best way and it is a really good hint of how you can play in a club but i have a question what it the best kind of music to play in a club before the mainstream time i mean while you are in the social time:) plz answer me fast it is really important for me

Inviato Wed 06 Oct 10 @ 9:06 am
whitecsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!! ...beat matching by ear is the best way to go about your mixing..if that's what you do. a lot of dj's including myself also like to blend, mashup,..etc. but you gotta know how to beatmatch by ear. i love vdj for all that you can do with it. it's the best dj software out there, but i'm tellin' you (fellow dj's), ..DEVELOP THAT SKILL...and put it in your repertoire. also, if you are not using the various vdj effects when transitioning between songs, you are missing out.

Inviato Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 7:19 pm
spinashHome userMember since 2009
I GOT THE NEW VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO.

I THINK THIS IS THE TOOL I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SETUP UP MY SOUND WHEN I PLAY 4 DECKS AT ONCE.

I SEE ADVANCE SETUP, EXTERNAL MIXERS...AND SO ON.

CAN ANY ADVANCED OR VIRTUAL DJ TEAM HELP ME OUT SETUP UP MY SOUND THROUGH MY MIXERS USING THE 4 DECKS AND SO ON....

ANY VIDEO,TUTORIALS...ASSISTANCE.

I WANT EACH PLAYER TO PASS THROUGH EACH LINE ON THE MIXER BUT HAS NOT BEEN EASY FOR ME.

I CAN ONLY DO THE EXTERNAL MIXERS AND I CAN ONLY HERE DECK 1 $ 2

ANY ONE TO HELP ME OUT.

THANK YOU AND HOPING TO HERE FROM ANY OF YOU .

spinash4u@yahoo.ca

YOU CAN PLEASE MAIL ME ANY HELP REGARDING MY POST TO MY IN BOX TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE.

Inviato Mon 25 Oct 10 @ 10:41 am
this post was very informative thank you.... Im a new D.J. been practicing at home for about ^ months. dont think im quite ready yet but im absorbing all I can from other d.j.'s who are friends and learning on the fly. right now im using (learning) with the denon s3700's and virtual dj as a controller. I also have the mixdeck but im used to traktor. trying to make the transition from one to the other. if anyone has any ideas on how or what I can do the info would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 5:10 pm
thankssss

Inviato Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 11:14 am
NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!!! ...beat matching by ear is the best way to go about your mixing..if that's what you do. a lot of dj's including myself also like to blend, mashup,..etc. but you gotta know how to beatmatch by ear. i love vdj for all that you can do with it. it's the best dj software out there, but i'm tellin' you (fellow dj's), ..DEVELOP THAT SKILL...and put it in your repertoire. also, if you are not using the various vdj effects when transitioning between songs, you are missing out.

Is is very sure that every DeeJay has to Monitor well with da Beatmatch wid da ear...Also All VDJ Version and the VDJ Company has helped DeeJays a lot with that Beat Bars and that can Help you more and more to MIX Up Clearly without mixing any Beat..But It is not advisable for you always to use transitionin.....Hmmm what of that.

Inviato Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 6:52 am
this post was very informative thank you.... Im a new D.J. been practicing at home for about ^ months. dont think im quite ready yet but im absorbing all I can from other d.j.'s who are friends and learning on the fly. right now im using (learning) with the denon s3700's and virtual dj as a controller. I also have the mixdeck but im used to traktor. trying to make the transition from one to the other. if anyone has any ideas on how or what I can do the info would be greatly appreciated.

Brother ....I can Help Ya ...Maybe we can exchange Video Tutorials....This is ma email you can mail me .....spinash4u@yahoo.ca

I Use the Virtual DeeJay Pro 7 , Pro 6 , 5 And all da Versions..I can Mix soo well But i dont have any controller ...I can guid you Through. Just Hit Me UP or add me on facebook with da name DeeJay Spinash

Willing tooooooo...

Inviato Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 6:59 am
I am a DeeJay ....I am Really Interested in becoming a Great DeeJay Someday in da World...But i got No Controler ..I have been Using da Keyboard as my Mapper and my Controller to make soo Many Mixes...I got a whole Lot of Mix tapes around...

I need Some good sumaretan who could lend me his or her old Controller ....so that i can Be using some here and he will be highly be appreciated.

Here are some of ma Mixxes...

http://www.limelinx.com/files/064a056d90ce56308b08f0a71b3c08f5

https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526send_id%253D978887841%2526email%253Db8abda07dd411d5d0759be8a2c6bf6cb

A whole Lot Here......

With Keyboard...And Mouse to make Scartches......Listen , SHare , Leave Your COmments....You can Hit me Right in ma Mail ....

spinash4u@yahoo.ca

Inviato Sat 06 Nov 10 @ 7:17 am

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 1:50 am
mmdog79PRO InfinityMember since 2010
what would you reccommend as a mood setter to begin with? how fast should i proceed to full floor ?

Inviato Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 6:28 pm
hi evry body i'm new in mixing
me expirienc is realy bad
a few times i only playd songs on WMP and i cant move all people(about 10)(its basic school dances:D)
i playd popular music but noothing
now then i read some this forum i fink i can show much better especialy thanks Double O
P.S my english knowleag is worstes you ever seen:D

Inviato Fri 26 Nov 10 @ 9:58 pm

Inviato Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 12:25 am

Inviato Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 7:40 am
koool

Inviato Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 1:57 pm
how 2 dwnload the virtual dj pioneer 1000 pro dual

=================================

you need to be a licensed user

Inviato Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 12:18 am
77%