Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Broadcasting with a router

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how to broadcast while using a router as I have 2 computers connected to the router I'm guessing the IP address in the shown url ma be slightly different. I've tried connecting to the shown url but get a web page saying page un-available. so if anyone out there can help me I'd be very grateful.

I did search this but found nothing, if there already is an answer to this can someone point me in the right direction

thanks

Inviato Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 3:09 pm
you can but you need the full version

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 4:56 am
yer I realise i need a full version I've been trying it from a friends laptop on my network as he's trying to talk me round to buying VirtualDJ owever I will only buy it if i know it will work for me. it seems a great program apart from this 1 problem. If I get this up and running before i give up with it I will soon be purchasing a full license

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 5:35 am
i know i dont have a full lincence but if i had the money i defintly would its well worth it, ive just spent 700 on decks and a mixer so im a bit straped at da mo!! but anyway u ever have any probs just shout n we will sort it out ;)

also on the taskbar next to the clock, double click the wireless icon and it will bring up a box telling you the speed, how long youve been conected and how many bytes transfered. click on the support tab then the routers IP address is the default gateway, try using this IP address and you should be ok.

Inviato Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 8:40 am
ok thanks for the help you have provided so far I've found the default gateway do I need to add this after the IP address that VirtualDJ shows to connect to?

If all goes to plan I'll have the full license by this weekend which I am looking forward to.

Plus I didn't realise til now I can connect my mixer up with the Virtual DJ this could be very useful for my nights of entertaining my friends. I have to say I feel like a child waiting on santa lol

Inviato Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 6:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)