Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules console rmx plz help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

right now i have 2 problems with the rmx -_-'

1st:
i have virtualdj pro 5 and the rmx console but i cant control the software with the console... and i have it in the remote controls option enabled....

2nd:
The only Speakers i hav right now are connected to the pc, and when i mix in the DJC version i get no sound. my guess is that the DJC is using the Hercules as a sound Output, and now that i dont hav any speakers connected to the console I dont get a sound... but how can i change the output from the console to the speakers ,connected to the pc? (seeing that its limited version i cant even acess the DJC options so im stuck)

plz anyone help me and thank you!

ps sry for my bad engliush :S

Inviato Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 3:37 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In first time, please register your serial number of your Virtual DJ HERE, and you can get access to aditional downloads, like updates for your VDJ.

Maybe it's the version of VDJ.
You better update the drivers from hercules website for your RMX, and then update VDJ.

This will solve your issue.

Inviato Fri 14 Nov 08 @ 8:11 pm
thank you for advices but unfortunally i continue with the same problem.... i updated vdj and hercules drives and the problem remains...
now i also discovered in the sound options of windows that DJC version doesnt play the music anywhere, neither through the rmx console..

ps. i cant find the damn serials..... when i'll find them i'll update my account

Inviato Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 12:20 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Slazdazovic wrote :

ps. i cant find the damn serials..... when i'll find them i'll update my account

It's on the CD sleeve that what came with the console, if that's any help.

Inviato Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 12:29 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
How has you updated VDJ?
You have not registered your serial number, and you can't download new versions.

From where are you upgrading your VDJ?

You say you have VDJ Pro... with the RMX comes the limited version.
If you have purchased the pro version, that's the serial number you must register.

Wait for your answer and your registration.

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 12:35 pm
in the vdj pro in the info i have checked for updates, and it says its already updated.

about the serial i still cant find them.

but what about the limited version? why doesnt it play any sound?

Inviato Sun 16 Nov 08 @ 2:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
as pointed out by jimmy your serial can be found on the reverse side of your cd cover, if you have inadvertently misplaced this contact hercules who will be able to help you. you need to be running vdj version 5.2.1, which you will only be able to do after registering your serial number....

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 6:25 am
well (unfortunally) here i am again...

as you'll notice i found the hercules djc serial and registed it. so as everyone said i updated the virtual djc and i got a 5-days pro trial. during this trial it worked like perfection. But now that the trial ended and i was downgraded to limited version i have the same issue as before, the lack of sound (both through the pc and the console).

Please help me solving this problem that is starting to annoying me!

and thank you to all the rest who (tried to) help me!

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 1:43 pm
Hello Slazdazovic,

You can connect an audio cable from DJ Console Rmx RCA output 1-2 to your computer line input (probably a jack 1/8 blue female plug), and play the sound on your computer speakers.
You may also just plug headphones plugged to your DJ Console Rmx (all speakers embedded in computer I have heard have not a good audio quality, so training with decent headphones may be more rewarding than using such speakers).

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 7:51 am
@ that means if a plug on stereo to the console it would work?

because in the sound options of windows it says that neither the console (as sound card) is playing any sound...

but it's impossible to get any sound if I hav the speakers connected to the pc? and in pro it works?

Inviato Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 9:34 am
I just purchased the dj console rmx to use with Virtual Dj software. My laptop is a Dell Studio 1545 with 4 gigs of ram. Everything works great, except for my mp3 always skipping. I purchased an external power hub just in case there was not enough juice, but it still does not work. What is making my music skip?

Inviato Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 4:50 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Well first thing I would do is to run the DPC Latency checker which you can download from here. This should show how good your machine is at handling realtime audio. Let it run for some time, if you get red spikes you have a slight problem and may be causing your sound problems. Dells can be a big problem to set up

After you have done you could try following this set guide I did for the wiki. I use those settings and I haven't had any problems with my RMX.

Inviato Wed 10 Dec 08 @ 5:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)