Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TROUBLE WITH USB SOUNDCARD

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have bought a usb soundcard, an ive plugged it in and it installed itself, but now all the sound comes out of just that, and i want to have the usb soundcard for cueing in the headphones, and the main audio for the master output, can anyone help?

thanks

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 2:49 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

What version are you using of VirtualDJ?

Is it the demo version?

What have you got it set as in the Soundset up tab of the config?

Inviato Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 5:11 pm
Any version above Version 5 has the capability in the Config menu to set up the sound.

It can be set to use at least two soundcards fior DJing.

Click on the Sound tab.

Can't quite remember the details - but you can select "2 Cards" - one of which can be used as the output card and the other as headphones - it's up to you.

I would advise setting it to use the USB soundcard for output and the computer soundcard for PFL (pre-fade listening) - in fact, if you have the Herc Mark 2 (and I think the RMX has this capability - haven't got one yet), you can use the Herc for PFL.

A computer's on-board soundcard isn't TOO bad - but a USB card usually provides better tonal quality and sound FX and stuff - some can even record audio being played into your computer.

Unfortunately, unlicenced versions, cracked versions and versions below Version 4 lack this facility - the free download only lasts about two weeks, I think.

Inviato Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 5:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)