Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ CONSOLE MK2 AND SOUTHCAST PROBLEM WITH WINAMP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have the HERCULES MK2 DJ CONSOLE and i try to make broadcasting with minamp southcast plug-in but this is a big problem because the winamp can not see the card in the choise INPUT of southcast window.When i try to open the mixer says to me PROBLEM go to control planel and add a new mixer, although evertything is up and running good.
I want your help if you know something for this.

Inviato Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 3:03 pm
Hello nektar21,

If Winamp (and its plug in Shoutcast) cannot see the DJ Console Mk2, check if your DJ Console Mk2 is in WDM (if it is in ASIO, WinAmp cannot see it).

To broadcast the mix you do with VirtualDJ, the best solution may be to
- mix on the DJ Console Mk2 with VirtualDJ
- connect the output 1-2 of your DJ Console Mk2 to the line input of your computer
- and broadcast the line input of your computer instead of broadcasting the DJ Console Mk2
In that way, you will broadcast also your microphone talk-over (while if you broadcast directly the DJ Console Mk2 streaming, you won't get the microphone in the streaming you broadcast, since the microphone input is mixed in hardware, not in software, so the microphone input in not part of the streaming VirtualDJ can broadcast).

Inviato Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 10:31 am
helo just another question on top of that i usaly broadcast through the virtual dj but my mic doesnt work and ive tried even pluggin it into the actual computer mic port how can i fix this?

Inviato Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 10:34 am
Hello DJ_JD100,

"DJ_JD100" wrote :
just another question on top of that i usaly broadcast through the virtual dj but my mic doesnt work and ive tried even pluggin it into the actual computer mic port how can i fix this?

If you broadcast directly DJ Console Mk2, you will broadcast your mix but not the microphone talk-over function since it is not in the DJ software (the talk-over result of a hardware mixing the software cannot take into account.)

To broadcast the mix with the microphone input, you must connect the output 1-2 of your DJ Console Mk2 into the line input of your computer (with a jack 1/8" male stereo to jack 1/8" male stereo cable) and broadcast the line input of your computer instead of broadcasting the DJ Console Mk2.

Inviato Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 11:24 am
what do you mean by this i have my dj consol mk2 usb plugged into back of computer and the computer speakrs plugged into the 1/2 port on back of consol and the microfone plugged into the front of the consol

Inviato Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 2:11 pm
Hello DJ_JD100,

The output 1-2 is duplicated on DJ Console Mk2: while you connect your speakers on DJ Console Mk2 RCA output 1-2, you can connect DJ Console jack 1/8'' output 1-2 to the line input of your computer integrated sound card to broadcast the line input of your computer integrated sound card.

Inviato Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 3:46 pm
so where does the mic go or does it stay in same port for broadcast and what lead is this and where do i put in pc? sorry about this

Inviato Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 4:54 pm
Hello DJ_JD100,

The microphone input of the DJ Console Mk2 is mixed in hardware on the output 1-2, not in software, so if you broadcast inside VitrualDJ, it won't see the microphone streaming, that is why I suggest you connect the output 1-2 to the line input of your computer sound card and you broadcast the line input of this computer integrated sound card.

Inviato Fri 28 Nov 08 @ 3:04 am
is that the black small cable into the back of pc and the red and white into the 1/2?

Inviato Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 4:15 pm
?

Inviato Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 10:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)