Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: what is cpu - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ok thanks for the advise i will be looking into getting a new system as this needs to be working properly as the cd days for dj ing are well and trully over at least i can have a play in the mean time to see how it all works for when i get out djing with it lol
thanks
dylan

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 10:21 am
done all the tweaks and boy is the pc a lot faster but still cpu up and down and still skipping tracks also just noticed it does it in the media player which it never did before lol

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 2:28 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Untick the safe mode in the performance tab;)

Also set to fastest n latency to auto.

Hope this helps.

Inviato Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 2:30 pm
chino74PRO InfinityMember since 2008
"downloaded virtual dj today and was working great now the cpu is going up and down what does this mean and it miss's bits out of the songs why"

I know this post is old, but this is for other people having the same issues!
I was having same issue with mine. Virtual DJ would use 100% of cpu thus freezing the computer. It has something to do with, I believe video hardware, because I would use program in full screen and it would freeze, but as soon as I clicked and changed it to where it wouldn't take up the full screen, it would go away. And I don't think age of computer has anything to do with it cause I have a 2002 HP Pavilion with Intel Pentium 4 2.8ghz 400FSB XP....and the program works flawless unless I run it in full screen as mentioned earlier.

Inviato Wed 23 Dec 09 @ 10:51 pm
You should avoid maximising or resizing the skin - Not only will this result in distorted/lower quality text/graphics, it may also cause a significant increase in CPU usage depending on your graphic card's capabilities.

You should ideally use a skin that either matches or closely matches your display resolution. There are a wide variety of skins for different resolutions available in the skins download area http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html - Available FREE to all users who have purchased and registered the software.

Inviato Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 10:15 am
now how could they download it if they don't own the program?

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:45 am
They can't as advised above (Available FREE to all users who have purchased and registered the software.)

The default skin can be used non-maximised - This is available at 3 common resolutions and should suit most users - There might be some space around the outside depending on the user's screen resolution, but I'm sure a user evaluating the demo of the software can live with that until they purchase. It can also sometimes be an advantage, e.g: Can still see start menu/task bar, and can have Windows Explorer windows open alongside.

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 12:33 pm
jpboggis wrote :
You should avoid maximising or resizing the skin - Not only will this result in distorted/lower quality text/graphics, it may also cause a significant increase in CPU usage depending on your graphic card's capabilities.

You should ideally use a skin that either matches or closely matches your display resolution. There are a wide variety of skins for different resolutions available in the skins download area http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html - Available FREE to all users who have purchased and registered the software.

Hey guys,
I've seen several mentions from Atomix staff and moderators on these forums to not "maximize" the skins. Why do you put that capability in? Also, could future upgrades include the skin resizer tool or something similar that can be utilized during software setup. I've had been using the maximize button for a long time because my laptop is 1366x768 and most skins that I liked are *x800 and the bottom would get cut off and I couldn't see the folders on the bottom.

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 1:26 am
so how do you get the skin to maximize if it is stuck in minimize mode?

Inviato Wed 13 Jan 10 @ 4:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)