Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 7.4 - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
halo_djk wrote :
Install error here too, On both my laptop, and my master backup system.

Install rolls back due to install error, "No files have been changed on your computer"

Not game to try install on Main show system. =(

- Download the Registry Tool from here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html
- Once its up and running, choose CLEAN ALL andclose the Tool
- Goto COntrol Panel-->Programs and uninstall VirtualDJ
- Answer no to the question to delete settings and database
- Install VirtualDj from your Download Center

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 13 @ 11:51 pm
Will give it a shot. Rather miffed, My main backup system IS a brand new PC and install. Barely used.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 12:06 am
Got this far...

- Download the Registry Tool from here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/2170/Registry_Tool.html
- Once its up and running, choose CLEAN ALL andclose the Tool
- Goto COntrol Panel-->Programs and uninstall VirtualDJ......

Now there's no refrence to VDJ to uninstall in control panel, and no VDJ folder, but the installer still wont install!!

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 12:20 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have a Question about the update?
new actions "motorwheel 'speed'" and "motorwheel 'invspeed'" (for Denon motorized wheels)

What is this referring to the Denon 3700s or Denon SC3900, which i would figure unless there is a mapper for it it would not pretain to this player. I know ther is a midi hybrid mapper. If someone knows please let us know what its for and how to utilize it also setiings etc...
DJ JAMM

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 2:11 am
I just installed 7.4 and it broke my BEATGRID effect, all other effects seem fine. I see the effect lit up and turn itself off after 4 beats just as it should but there is no audible feedback. Any ideas?

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 2:14 am
DJJAMM wrote :
new actions "motorwheel 'speed'" and "motorwheel 'invspeed'" (for Denon motorized wheels)

What is this referring to the Denon 3700s or Denon SC3900, which i would figure unless there is a mapper for it it would not pretain to this player. I know ther is a midi hybrid mapper. If someone knows please let us know what its for and how to utilize it also setiings etc...
DJ JAMM

I haven't hooked my S3700 yet, but these new actions are used on both SC3900 and S3700. It seems that now SC3900 has native mapping WITHOUT hybrid mode.
Also as mentioned above, the S3700 should now work only with 2960 platter resolution.

PS: The native mappers can be seen on the mappers tab inside VirtualDj if you uncheck the "Show only connected devices" option on the drop down menu.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 2:49 am
Pioneer DDJ-SX users using the new native mapping should set their unit back to the default Serato mode rather than other software mode.

This will allow VirtualDJ to directly control the platter LED's so that they always match the position of the software jogwheels.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 5:16 am
del200PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Anyone having issues dowloading?
M ynet is working fine, but its taking hours to download then it times out

any ideas?

EDIT!!!!

All Good it came down in the end...

Must say a HUGE thank you to VDJ for adding Denon SC2900 Support.... Legend------------ ary

Thanks

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 5:45 am
DJLo50PRO InfinityMember since 2009
PhantomDeejay wrote :
DJJAMM wrote :

DJ JAMM

I haven't hooked my S3700 yet, but these new actions are used on both SC3900 and S3700. It seems that now SC3900 has native mapping WITHOUT hybrid mode.
Also as mentioned above, the S3700 should now work only with 2960 platter resolution.

PS: The native mappers can be seen on the mappers tab inside VirtualDj if you uncheck the "Show only connected devices" option on the drop down menu.

Hey Phanton can u let me know if ur having issues with the 3700s in platter mode once u test it. I'm having issues.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 6:48 am
Will do.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 6:54 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Phantom is correct - the SC3900 has MIDI platter support in this build. It does however require a firmware update from Denon that is not yet available.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:02 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Will do.

Well I think I fixed my issues by resetting the mapping back to factory settings. It seems to work properly now in platter mode and in pitch blend mode. Now I have to midi map by buttons back to what I had. Ah well ;)

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:11 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
yes if you had a custom mapper before its not going to write the new actions for the platter

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:43 am
Hi all
Reseting all with Registry tool, uninstaled ver. 7.3 and instaled ver 7.4. Deletede all old mappers for DDJ-SX. Switched unit to Serato mode.
Decks actions are working well, but mixer part is not working at all.
Only CUE button on deck 1 lit. Any action a can see on VDJ display but nothing happen on DDJ-SX.

Using DDJ-SX driver ver. 1.000
DDJ-SX firmware 1.05

Thank you Tomas

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 7:52 am
still no ddj-t1 support (:

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 8:03 am
DJ Cyder wrote :
yes if you had a custom mapper before its not going to write the new actions for the platter

Thanks for ur help though!

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 10:35 am
Did anyone get work DDJ-SX???

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 10:39 am
well from the replies on 7.4 I think I'll just keep 7.3 and hope to God 8 comes soon.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 11:06 am
djsureshot1973 wrote :
well from the replies on 7.4 I think I'll just keep 7.3 and hope to God 8 comes soon.

It works. I fixed my issues with the 3700s. If u have an Pioneer DDJ-SX from what I've read u need to delete the old mapper, put the deck in Serato mode and install the new version of VDJ. Correct me if I'm wrong VDJ support.

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 11:11 am

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 13 @ 11:38 am
25%