Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sampler - Wishes & new features - Page: 15
Hello there.
For the sampler it's more than necesary to have a full volume control when we use a external pad with sliders or knobs.
I mean, vdj is unable to keep in memory the sliders volume positions when we opening the software.
Please, do something :)

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 24 @ 8:32 pm
Jesse Li Starseed wrote :
Here is a very simple wish for the sampler. Every sample has a tweakable or settable volume control level. It would REALLY be nice if the VDJ software could "remember" the volume settings you set for each sample (instead of resetting them to their default 100% level everytime I launch VDJ). It is a major pain-in-the-butt to have to spend 3 or more minutes having to reset all my samples volume levels before every radio broadcast I do, everytime I launch VDJ.

I agree, we ask this since ages.

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 24 @ 8:40 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
DjAkuAKu wrote :
Jesse Li Starseed wrote :
Here is a very simple wish for the sampler. Every sample has a tweakable or settable volume control level. It would REALLY be nice if the VDJ software could "remember" the volume settings you set for each sample (instead of resetting them to their default 100% level everytime I launch VDJ). It is a major pain-in-the-butt to have to spend 3 or more minutes having to reset all my samples volume levels before every radio broadcast I do, everytime I launch VDJ.

I agree, we ask this since ages.

if you use same samples everytime you can change (and save) sample gain in sampler editor for each sample with volume 100%…..make this for all samples and volume are equlibrate 👍

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 24 @ 2:04 pm

Upgrade the sampler part with quantize and Snap options, mute vocals, mute melodies and mute kick. Editing gives precise audio,
Basic beat sequencer with at least 4 options: Kick, Clap, Hat and tones, combined with stems, expanded the live creation of remixes and mashups

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/UWL6sF62F6DPKHQP/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Inviato Sun 25 Feb 24 @ 2:04 am
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 9:21 am