Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: TellyVisuals - Page: 2
Mac Version please?

Inviato Sat 16 May 15 @ 12:56 pm
It seems that Pangolin is off the grid and IMU is no longer available. You had mentioned that other SMS text services will be able to interface with Tellyvisuals - has that happened yet?

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 12:14 am
Hi Navy, what do you mean? Pangolin has been in business for nearly 30 years and -- unlike some other SMS software providers, we're still around, still answering emails, still picking up the phone, and still coming up with new software. We will release a free version of IMU very soon as well! How is it that you came to the conclusion that we are "off the grid"?

In any event, we're just finishing up the new IMU 7.0 release and when it is ready, it will be downloadable from PangolinSMS and Pangolin Plugins web sites.

Best regards,

William Benner

Inviato Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 11:25 pm
mac version for Telly or Pangolin???

Inviato Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 10:43 pm
TellyVisuals Plus works with IMU, iWall 3.7 and an android app is being developed. Features from TellyVisuals and TellyMedia will be combined into a new application and plugin. The hope for this is to remove dependencies on 3rd party applications for SMS and social media support and have it built in. It will be a long haul to do everything for mac among other things but I am working out the details for it. Many like to ask for features but many more do not care to support the effort it takes. Some think I should spend numerous hours on things with no payback. The only real payback for me is to develop out technology for a new application. This has been on my mind for years and it is what keeps me here as well as the people who have supported my efforts over the years. The people who do support the effort have been made part of a team and a great team. You can join and help too. Donations are considered by me as investments for you and lets me know you are a serious user.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

You can join the TellyMedia / TellyVisuals facebook group and receive up to date information and help from many people. We occasionally have online seminars that are recorded for playback later.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TellyMediaTellyvisuals/

Inviato Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 11:23 am
MAC Version!! Plz!! :D

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 2:59 am
Using TellyVisualsV 2.29 Plus.. ITS AWESOME!!!!!

I have a little issue which I hope you can solve for me however. When I check the box which says USE COVER ART IF AVAILABLE it only works for audio files. I cant seem to get it to display cover art for video files. Virtual DJ has no issues with displaying the artwork for both filetypes

Inviato Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 3:13 pm

Inviato Wed 17 Aug 16 @ 8:39 pm
HOW IS IT I SEEM TO HAVE ASK FOR " MAC VERSION" WHEN NUMBER ONE I DID NOT POST THAT AND NUMBER TWO I DONT OWEN A MAC

Inviato Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 9:34 pm
New to TellyVisuals, Love it so far! I do have a couple questions;

1. Anyway to have a PANEL display a URL? ( I have a photo booth they has a live slide show URL)

2. I tried to search the Play store for an Android app. But I can't find it. Is it available?

3. Any way to have it work with ASK.THE.DJ feature now in VDJ8 ? Either to show approved request ect?

THANKS!!

Inviato Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 5:43 pm

1. Anyway to have a PANEL display a URL? ( I have a photo booth they has a live slide show URL)
Panels can overlap and you can type a URL in to have it display on there. I can think of a few other ways of doing that with transparencies both with TellyMedia and with the sampler.
2. I tried to search the Play store for an Android app. But I can't find it. Is it available?
No android app at this time.
3. Any way to have it work with ASK.THE.DJ feature now in VDJ8 ? Either to show approved request ect?
Not at this time that I know of and not sure if Don has plans to incorporate that.

there is also a VERY helpful Facebook group for the plug-in if you haven't joined yet - [url=https://www.facebook.com/groups/TellyMediaTellyvisuals/}Telly Group[/url] (it's also MUCH easier to upload video examples there and someone is almost always on. like me..)

in the pic I just added the url in a marquee panel but you can add them to panels galore with images stacked on others. and in the top right I added the pics to a marquee panel as a scrolling slideshow and that could have another panel stacked on top of that with the url as well. many ways of doing it probably but mostly up to the user.

Inviato Sat 05 Nov 16 @ 8:10 pm
TellyVisuals Plus now supports iWall 3.7, 3.8, 4.0, IMU, and PushBullet. Supports images from iWall and from PushBullet via MMS. Tellvisuals Prime adds support for Twilio and Twitter... Twilio is an online SMS/MMS provider. TV Prime also includes animated 3D rotation of the panel image which can be the VDJ video or an image you select.

TellyVisuals Plus has supported over 800 emoticons include the emoji set very early on.

TV 2.93 Plus/Prime has an improved user interface plus a number of minor changes.

I would add support for AskTheDJ but they have not opened that up for 3rd parties as far as I know.

Rob sorry for the long delay. The underlying cover art code is available for audio files only at present. That code assumes it will be playing the video so it does not offer cover art at present but I will add it when I can.

To the people who complain about not having mac versions. I am slowly redoing all the code. It takes a great deal of time to do something worth while and I am in no hurry. If and when I get it done it will not be free. It will not be put up on a donation basis. Mostly what you get for free is some cut rate plugin or something that is not longer evolving. That is because no one wants to spend much time on them when there is no payback. I am doing what I can though and more than most would do with very little payback.

http://www.tellyvisuals.com

Inviato Mon 12 Dec 16 @ 8:46 pm
NickerrHome userMember since 2016
Hi, can you add some posibilities for automatic reloading config files? I mean TellyVisuals.ini. I need own solution for php, but without automatic reloading isnt posibble.
Great it would be automatic import csv / txt files separated by lines in chat.

Thx

Inviato Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 2:58 am
Mac version updates?

Inviato Sun 25 Dec 16 @ 11:31 pm
@djeddie - please see above post by Don.
it's gonna take awhile. patience please.

Inviato Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 1:39 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
@djeddie - please see above post by Don.
it's gonna take awhile. patience please.

Oh I apologize, I missed that paragraph entirely.

Inviato Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 5:27 pm
murayadavid wrote :
Mac Version please?

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 7:59 am
please see above comments. it will be quite a while.

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 10:40 am
I'm using version 3.01. There is a missing settings button where i should be able to enter my token number. Please advise me on how i can go ahead with my pushbullet.Thanks in advance!!

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 5:45 pm

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 7:07 pm
63%